Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've recently become an affiliate for Artella. Artella is one of my favorite places to get images and ideas for my mixed medial art work and my ATC's. None of which I've been doing since I bought my new house. I'm hoping to get some time away from home improvements and home decorating projects soon. I really miss swapping ATC's.
Here's a freeby from Artella that I think you'll like and is very appropriate this time of year. It's an ebook on card making.
Follow the link and download your copy today.

FREE Giveaway: Stunning and Simple Seasonal Salutations eBook!
Download a FREE copy of Stunning and Simple Seasonal Salutations, an eBook featuring10 beautiful handmade cards, complete with photos and descriptive "how-to" instructions, showcasing a variety of techniques such as rubber stamping, collage, and innovative paper and mixed media arts. Download your copy at Artellaland.

No comments: